Samsung Galaxy M12 launched with 6,000 mAh battery and a 48 MP camera
South Korean smartphone company Samsung has launched ‘Galaxy M12’ in Nepali market under the M series. The phone features a 6,000 mAh battery and a 48-megapixel main camera.
Pranay Ratna Sthapit, Business Head, Samsung Mobile Nepal, said that the phone was launched with the objective of providing the latest products at affordable prices keeping in mind the needs of the customers.
The phone has an 8 nanometer octa-core Exynos 850 processor and comes with a 6,000 mAh battery and a 15-watt fast charger, customers don’t have to keep charging their phones. Customers will be able to use mobile day and night without charging with a massive 6000mAh battery.
The company has given the phone a large 6.5-inch Infinity-V display. The quad rear cameras on the phone help you take great photos. It has a 48-megapixel wide angle, 5-megapixel close-up, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro camera. Similarly, an 8 megapixel selfie camera has been given on the front.
It has Samsung’s premium features: Samsung Health, Samsung Themes, Galaxy App and Smart Switch for Monster Experience.
Samsung Galaxy M12 Specifications
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with drop slot and HD+ resolution
- Exynos 850 (8nm)
- 3 GB, 4 GB and up to 6 GB of RAM
- 32 GB, 64 GB and up to 128 GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD)
- 16 MP front camera
- Four rear cameras
- 48 MP main sensor
- 5 MP sensor with ultra wide-angle lens
- 2 MP sensor with macro lens
- Monochrome 2 MP sensor
- 6,000 mAh Li-Po battery with 15W charging
- USB-C connector for recharging and transferring data
- Biometric reader integrated into power button
- Dimensions 164 x 75.9 x 9.7 mm
- Weight of 221 grams
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
Samsung Galaxy M12 Price in Nepal
The phone is available in three different colors of black, blue and white. The phone is available in 4GB / 64GB and 6GB / 128GB storage. The phone is priced at Rs 18,499 and Rs 22,499 respectively.